Too long, don't want to read? Here's an informal summary:
• We don't collect your contacts, photos, location, or anything that's not directly used in the app
• Your camera is only used if you choose to use the QR scanner, and only then
• We don't sell or data mine any data we collect about you
• Your data is sent and stored encrypted
• We have strict policies about who can look at data within our small team
• We save your responses in order to provide an archive to you
• We analyze how users use the app and which packs users activate. Check out our analytics tool's ToS for more info.
• Your private Wonderling data lives within a Google App Engine datastore. Check out their ToS for more info.
Come back soon for more...