Too long, don't want to read? Here's a summary:
• We don't collect your contacts, photos, location, or anything that's not directly used in the app
• Your camera is only used if you choose to use the QR scanner, and only then
• We don't sell or data mine any data we collect about you
• Your data is sent and stored encrypted
• We have strict policies about who can look at data within our small team
• We save your responses in order to provide an archive to you
• Your private Wonderling data lives within a Google App Engine datastore. Check out their ToS for more info.
Last updated: 2017-07-28
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Your user data is only shared with other Wonderling users you add as a Friend from within the App. Responses and other user data are shared with your Friends as necessary to provide the Service. If you have any questions about how your user data is shared with Friends in Wonderling, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your phone's camera is used only when you ask the App to scan QR codes for adding a Friend. None of the imagery recorded by the camera is saved or processed, except to identify Wonderling QR friend codes.
We use analytics to track:
We collect this information via our analytics partners to see how you use the Service in order to improve it.
When you sign up for the Service, your email address is added to our Newsletter mailing list, which we use to send periodic updates and offers. Each email sent in this way contains an unsubscribe link, which you can use to opt out of the Newsletter.
We may also contact you personally in regards to your use of the Service, for example if there are problems with your subscription payment and your account is in danger of being canceled.